The Moment Group, Inc. (MGI) is committed to protecting and respecting your personal data privacy. This Notice explains how we collect, protect, use, and share your information when you access our website and/or apply for or avail of our products and services.
We collect the following personal information when you register your Moment Card through the website:
Moment Card Number
City of Work
City of Residence
The collected personal information is utilized only for the following purposes:
1. To conduct studies and research for the purpose of reviewing, developing, and improving our products and services;
2. To contact you regarding products and services information, including offers, promotions, discounts, rewards; and for personalizing your experience with our various touchpoints such as branches, email, messaging, and other channels;
3. To determine the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and initiatives;
4. To perform profile analysis, behavioral modeling and analytics to understand needs, preferences, and market trends to be able to improve and recommend suitable products and services;
5. To obtain customer feedback on our products and services.
Only authorized MGI personnel have access to this personal information, the exchange of which shall be facilitated through email or hard documents. Appropriately, we strive to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal information by employing physical, technological, and procedural safeguards. We train our employees to properly handle your information. Whenever we engage other companies to provide services for us, we require them to protect personal information aligned with our own security standards.
Your personal information shall be retained for as long as the purpose for which it was collected exists, and such other purposes that you may have consented to from time to time, and remains in effect until such time as it is no longer required nor necessary to keep your information for any other legal, regulatory, or business purposes.
Should you decide to discontinue your Moment Card membership, the information will be retained for an additional three (3) years, after which the information shall be properly disposed of and deleted, unless otherwise requested by the data subject to be immediately removed from storage.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries, affiliates, and third parties, under an obligation of confidentiality. Furthermore:
● We may share personal information with various units within MGI in order to better understand the way you use our products and services. This will allow us to improve our services and offer you opportunities to obtain other useful products and services of greater value to you;
● We may share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to likewise offer you additional products and services that we believe you might find interesting;
● We may share this information with digital third parties that we engage with to support us in delivering our services to you. These may involve anonymous or aggregated information to help improve our products, services, and content;
● We may also engage third parties to help us operate our business. These include support in:
o complying with legal requirements such as court orders;
o addressing fraud, security or technical issues, to respond to an emergency or otherwise to protect the rights, property or security of the company, our employees, customers or third parties;
o carrying out all other purposes set out above.
YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECT
In respecting your rights to privacy, you have the right:
● to opt out of receiving marketing materials via email or SMS;
● to opt out of sharing your information with our subsidiaries and affiliates or with other companies that we have business with provided that such information is not critical nor required by applicable laws and regulations in maintaining the services that you have availed with us;
● to tell us to provide you with information that we currently have about you subject to restrictions applied to us as a company operating in the Philippines by certain laws and regulations;
● to update your information;
● to rectify or correct information;
● to have your information erased;
● to be indemnified for damages due to unauthorized use of data, among others;
● to lodge a complaint with the National Privacy Commission; and
● to let us know your concerns relating to how we collect, use, share, protect or dispose of your information.
We may charge a fee for processing your request/s for access and/or updates. Such a fee depends on the nature and complexity of your request. Information on the processing fee will be made available to you prior to making the request.
For any queries, clarifications, or requests on any aspect of this statement, the exercising of your rights pertaining to your personal information, or to provide any feedback that you may have about our processing of personal information, please call us at 8869-9284 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , which is manned during business hours.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We may modify or amend this Privacy Statement from time to time to keep up with any changes in relevant laws and regulations applicable to us or how we collect, use, protect, store, share, or dispose of your personal information. Any relevant updates will be posted on this website.